Updated November 11th - Just updating the original post for newcomers that might not feel like reading all through this thread!When: Sunday, December 16th, 2012
Where: Hard Rock Cafe Munich
What Time: 20:00 - 23:00 (and probably later too!)
Who - Well if you are reading this forum, it might mean you are a fan of the Scorpions so YOU!
With the Final Sting Tour coming to the end (or is it) we are going to have a party in Munich, Germany. It's going to be ROCKING and ROLLING - people from all around the world, fans of this band we all love. Please join us!
Here is some things to note -
1) There is a Facebook Page
for the event (Please message me if you want to be invited to it - for now it remains private to get an accurate number of people - I will open it to everyone as we get closer to the event.) Don't use Facebook? No problem, message me with your e-mail address and we can talk about it there.
2) We are offering an amazing (okay I'm biased - but I think it's true) gift bag that is limited to 100 people
. There will be at least a dozen items inside, from candy to pens to frisbees to just some crazy stuff (most with a Scorpion theme) - these are available for 10 Euros (paid by Paypal in advance by December 3rd) or 12 Euros at the door. This will also include a lotto ticket.
3) Lotto Ticket
- In advance (paid by Paypal by December 3rd) is 4 Euros or 5 Euros at the door. Please remember this is for the lottery ticket only - not the gift bag. We will have SEVERAL items to give away in the lottery, from jewelry to well lets just say other things. The complete list of items will be shown at the meetup and depending how many fans show up you've got a very good chance to win! (Only one lotto ticket per fan is allowed - let play fair now.
4) Don't want a gift bag or lotto ticket?
No problem! We still want you there - we will be offering badges to wear around your neck just like an official convention, so we know you are with our group. These badges will be required to wear while at the Hard Rock Cafe. These will be offered at a low price (to be determined, but something close to 1 or 2 Euros).
5) Live Stream Video
- We are hoping to live stream some video online. More details to come, but since we are a family - those of you who cannot be with us in Munich should feel like you are with us right? (Just remember the time zone differences!)
6) Food & Drink
- These are not included - but I know the Hard Rock Cafe always has a good selection of beers as well as some crazy drinks in a collector's glass and of course plenty of things to eat. So it's okay to arrive hungry or thirsty - the Hard Rock Cafe has a great menu to choose from.
That's pretty much it - come to the Munich Hard Rock Cafe, we will have the "private room" available to us, until it gets too full and then we have reserved tables right next to it, so we can all be together.
More details to follow as we have them settled. If you are interested in joining or you don't know for sure - please let me know. It's important we get an accurate count of everyone - and make sure the gift bags (in you want them) are reserved in your name!
It's going to be such a great time please send me a message if you are interested in joining us! So many countries, so many fans and so many smiles. Plus a Scorpions concert the next night. WOOHOO
I hope to see all of you there.