guys, each one of you made this movie successful, cheerful and happy, and I had a little thought for each one of you after this movie, that I want to share..
- Andrea, I don't know you, but you sounded cute and the gift you prepared, was very simple but full of love to Rudy
- Gabi I so much liked what you did, it was so nice of you to sing twice and interesting to hear the hunagrian Happy Bday
- Beth, your voice is so good!!
- Sandrine, you looked good, cool, and very relaxed...I like how ure sitting
) maybe I know why
tu as meme fait du bricolage!!
- Gemini, I like the car with speedy's coming
- Susan, your attitude reflects lots of positive vibes!
- Marina, looking (and also sounding) good!
- Cristy, I like what you sang, I appreciate the courage of each one of you who sang
- Nada, oh no! I won't be talking about myself
- Eli, my friend, you rock too!
- Sarah, I like hwo despite everything u were able to do smthn, I am also happy I could understand your letter
- Paula, awesome photos with the boys!
- Ronnie, your message was really nice, as usual..
- Thaiany, rocking photos
- Drew, you made my day with one of my favourite songs music! well played!
- Galya, when you said you needed papers and scissors i thought you were kidding, but then i saw this mask closer on FB, good job...oh and I like the German Happy Birthday, I was going to sign it too but .....
- Cheila, sweet way of singing!
- Adriana, now I know wut you meant when you said Ivan was serious this time, i am so impressed by him, you guys look great together and were able to "produce" a nice shot
- Nadia and Curry, you girls rock, it was so nice to see you together, and I am still dreaming of the day where we can party together like there's no tomorrow!
Cheeers! Nadia, your daughter is now a celebrity
she's a apple pie! Curry, I really like what you did at the end with the spray, I think we should have done this all over the world, by replacing politicians photos wih Rudi's photos, we can change the world and spice it up with Rock n' Roll
- Last but not least, Joanne, you did a great job, not only by making this movie but also by inciting many of us to do it...and as I told you once, you should be in marketing
on and that cake was a wonderful idea!
People from all over the world, how lovely is it to be united by Rock n Roll! we should be grateful for what we have.Rudolf, thank you for the Scorpions!