YNWA wrote::lol: It was just a joke about Britney but.. who knows... Some people have strange dreams
Adrian wrote:i would call it.....NIGHTMARE
Gabi6912 wrote:Hehey Curry!
How I adore your idea, and your topic!
Okay, I have tons of dreams about Scorps, let's see:
I will go from the real to the unreal.
1. Of course, a reunited show with meeting all members, (ex-members, too).
I want my next hug Uli, not to shake your long hair from my hand before really touching it, to show me your skyguitar.
Ok, back to only Scorps:
2. Would like to touch their equipments, and to "see" the stage ready for the Scorps show.
3. To touch all the guys' instruments by their personal "guides".
4. Would like to be in M J's store by his personal guiding.
5. Would love to see Rudolf's huge guitarcollection.
6. Would like to experie how a recording happens at the studio.
7. Would like to have a lunch or dinner together with the Scorps, sitting next to Klaus, accepting his personal help.
8. Would love to invite them to my home, being their 100% hostes.
9. To show them my hometown.
10. A show in my hometown, of course.
That's all for now, but as I know my self, more will follow.
fos daddy wrote: No one mentioned a Scorps convention in New York
Attended by all of us from around the world
and of course the band would play for us
Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot] and 7 guests