They are coming to Beirut on December..has anyone attended a concert for them or knows about them, any feeds?
below is the event's description: (they are also known as Brit Floyd)
Theater: Forum de Beyrouth
Event Date: 22/12/2011
Event Time: 21:00
The Production (lighting, Visuals, etc…) of a lot of the Pink Floyd tour have set up a few year ago a Big Project called THE BRITISH PINK FLOYD SHOW which includes a whole show covering most of the Pink Floyd major hits through a 2 hrs & ½ concert that will also include a HUGE lighting + lasers show and with 3 animtons doing different animations on 3 different screens. It is true that by definition this is a tribute show but then again it is more of a big Hommage show to Pink Floyd with great Musicians and a massive production.
They have had Hugely Successful & Acclaimed World Tours in the Most Prestigious Concerts Halls & Arenas such as: O2 Arena , Royal Albert Hall, etc… and or instance in Liverpool had over 30,000 people attending in 1 night. All press reviews & audience reviews rate them as huge and if not better , as good as the original Pink Floyd. (ok now that's blasphemy )
The tour will showcase the biggest and most spectacular Pink Floyd tribute of all time.
Two and a half hours of the absolute best of Floyd live in the sort of Spectacularly Ostentatious setting that all true Floyd fans will Relish.
This extravagant new show brings together all the best elements of a real Pink Floyd show, world class musicians, world class road crew, together with amazing new cutting edge Floydian animation and a staggering new stage production.
- Shine on you crazy diamond – Learning to fly – High hopes – Mother – One of these days – Pigs – Time – Great gig in the sky – Wish you were here – Keep talking – Nobody home
- Us and them – Money – Another brick in the wall part two – Astronomy Domine – Comfortably Numb & run like hell
+ special full length version of echoes!
- Standing: $35 presale & $40@the door (incl 1 drink) - Front of stage
- Seated: $ 50 presale & $55@the door (incl 2 drinks) - free/open seats-NOT NUMBERED OR RESERVED
- Lounge: $75 presale & $85@the door (incl 3 drinks) - closest to the stage + tables: min 4 pers. for reservation: 03/333 503
brought to you by Poliakov
How Can We Grow Old, When the Soundtrack of our Lives is...ROCK and ROLL...