You have a great list Philip! I think you're the only forum member who saw the earliest Scorps show!
By this moment I visited 16 Scorpions shows and here's a list:
01. Kiev, Ukraine - National Palace "Ukraine" - 05.04.2001 - "Moment Of Glory" tour. Show with symphonic orchestra. Met the band before the show!
02. St. Petersburg, Russia - Ice Palace - 20.04.2002 - "Acoustica" tour. Half set was acoustic and half was electric. Great show! Met the band before the show!
03. Odessa, Ukraine - Sport Palace - 31.10.2002 - "The Living Tour". Couldn't believed when saw my hometown in Tourdates section. Amazing!!! THE BEST SHOW EVER! Met the band at airport and been at the press-conference!
04. Moscow, Russia - Red Square - 06.09.2003 - Moscow anniversary celebration. About 45 minutes of rock set and full set with symphonic orchestra. The very last show with Ralph Rieckermann. Met the band before and after the show!
05. Odessa, Ukraine - Sport Palace - 28.04.2004 - The very first show of "Unbreakable" Tour and the very first show of Pawel Maciwoda. They played 8 songs from the new album. Been to press-conference!
06. Kiev, Ukraine - Sport Palace - 10.04.2007 - One of the first shows of "Humanity" Tour. "We Were Born To Fly" was played for the very first time live! Great show! Been at the press-conference, met the band in the hotel and at airport while they were leaving!
07.Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic, "AC Start" Stadium - 07.07.2007 - "Humanity" Tour. The only show where I haven't met the band but it was great one!!! Finally heard "I'm Leaving You" live!!!
08. Kiev, Ukraine - European Square - 23.05.2008 - "Humanity" Tour. It was a free show and I had a chance to stand very near between crowd and stage. Press pass which I've got at the press-conference before the show helped me with this
They played "Living For Tomorrow" and that was amazing! After the show we met the band at the hotel and at the airport while they were leaving.
09. St. Petersburg, Russia - SKK - 14.06.2009 - "Humanity" Tour and part of "Monsters Of Rock" Russian tour. Met the band at airport!
10. Essen, Germany - Grugahalle - 02.10.2009 - "Humanity" Tour. A NIGHT TO REMEMBER!!! A show with Uli Roth and Michael Schenker!!! GREAT! ONE OF THE BEST!!! Met the band and ULI after the show in a hotel!!!
11. Chisinau, Moldova - "Zimbru" Stadium - 14.10.2010 - "Get Your Sting And Blackout" Tour. Met the band at the airport before the show. The show itself was amazing! I think there was the best sound from all of their shows I visited. The stadium was sold out. For me it's the best show from this tour!
12. Kiev, Ukraine - "International Expo Center" - 02.11.2010 - "Get Your Sting And Blackout" Tour. Met the band at the airport the day before the show and been at the press-conference.
13. Odessa, Ukraine - Sport Palace - 04.11.2010 - "Get Your Sting And Blackout" Tour. It was a 3rd time when Scorps came to my hometown. So it was very pleasant for me. I met the band before the show at the hotel where they stayed and at the airport when they were leaving. The show was unbelievable. The venue was sold out. I never saw our Sport Palace so full with people!
14. Donetsk, Ukraine - RSC "Olympiyskiy" - 30.09.2011 - "Get Your Sting And Blackout" Tour. First ever Scorps and mine visit to Donetsk. I've seen the band at the airport before cancelled meet & greet and been at the press-conference. Been at the meet & greet which finally took place at the venue before the show. Also I worked with sCREWpions as a translator and saw all the preparations for the show which was a new experience for me. The band played "Living For Tomorrow" as a fan request here on the forum!
15. Kharkov, Ukraine - Sport Palace - 24.10.2012 - "The Final Sting" Tour. First time I stayed in the same hotel with Scorps. Met the band in the hotel and backstage.
16. Lvov, Ukraine - "Velotrek SCA" - 27.10.2012 - "The Final Sting" Tour. Met the band in the hotel and backstage. I had a Scorps official backstage pass for the very first time. Met some of the FOSers from abroad. The band played "No One Like You" which wasn't originally in the setlist. Amazing sold out show.
17. Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine - "The Best City.UA" festival - 14.07.2013
18. Odessa, Ukraine - Sport Palace - 05.11.2014. Show with symphonic orchestra. Visited 2 rehearsals of band and orchestra.
Waiting for more shows next year!