fos daddy wrote: My mom says ppl that cant follow the rules need to be hollered at , smack across the face and spanked ..
I have ADH, or that might be ADD, so it is hard to follow rules. It's a medical problem.
A person with ADHD may have some or all of the following symptoms:* difficulty paying attention to details and tendency to make careless mistakes in school or other activities; producing work that is often messy and careless (That is me)
* inability to sustain attention on tasks or activities (Yep, me)
* difficulty finishing schoolwork or paperwork or performing tasks that require concentration (Me again)
* frequent shifts from one uncompleted activity to another (Myself)
* procrastination (Me, me, me)
* forgetfulness in daily activities (for example, missing appointments, forgetting to bring lunch) (So me)
* failure to complete tasks such as homework or chores (Wow! I must have server ADD)
* frequent shifts in conversation, not listening to others, not keeping one's mind on conversations, and not following details or rules of activities in social situations (Me)