I haven't started a topic in a long time and I don't think this one is out there. Simple question what bands do you need to see before you (or the band) dies?
1) AC/DC Unfortunately had the opportunity, but the timing was awful and the tickets were incredibly expensive as it was sold out almost instantly.
2) Van Halen (with DLR singing) Saw them with Hagar, but not Dave. Another concert I had the chance to see, but the timing was all wrong.
3) Pink Floyd I would love to see some form of Pink Floyd reunion, but I guess so would anybody.
4) CCR same as Floyd it would be nice to see a reunion of the lving members of the band for the fan.
5) Alice in Chains the band is not the same since Layne died, but still I would love to see them.
6) Prince I know it sounds odd to include him, but I really think he is a talented artist and a legend so it is a must see.
7) Judas Priest Had the chance to see them with Anthrax up close (2nd row) and couldn't convince people to come with me. Damn middle of the week concerts on a work night.
Black Sabbath with Ozzy Saw Dio Sabbath, but would love to see the original. A little worried about Ozzy's vocals though.
9) Rolling Stones They should probably be higher, but I can't justify the insane ticket prices to see them.
10) Metallica Never a huge fan, but they are such an influential metal band it seems wrong not to have seen them at least once.