First of all i really miss u so much guys, especially Tom, Inna, Roberta, Phuong, Adriana and Gaby.
well guys I’ve never get involved in politics till the 25th of Jan 2011, but after that my life got flipped turned upside down, and i became a member of the "6th of April Youth Movement" and i left them when they supported Morsi during the Presidential election.
guys let me enlighten you about what is really happening here Egypt and in the middle east in general.
But let me simplified the story for you.
I will start with the groups and explaining their demands.
• Rebels: they are the spark and the alternator of the revolution and they want three simple things 1- breads, 2- Freedom, 3- Human Dignity.
• Salafi: they supposed to be the wise Muslims but sadly lots of them became fanatic specially after the Revolution they are so divided some of them are with Muslim Brotherhood, some of them supporting the rebels and some of them they just avoided the political life and they just care about their religion, they demand to live a life like our prophet’s life but sadly most of them know nothing about it.
• Muslim Brotherhood: I can describe them in one word “DECEPTION” before the revolution they said they won’t participate and when they realized that we can kick the old regime out they came to El-Tharir Square to share the victory with us and during that they betrayed us and make underground deals with the old regime, simply the Muslim brotherhood wants one thing is to control the whole area for their own agenda which is not declared, guys they says that they want the a Muslim Emirate in the Middle East and believe me that’s a big lie as they use the Islam to fool the poor ppl.
• Old Regime Supporters: they care only about the security and safety, they don’t give a *** about freedom and dignity, some of them got a dirty hand and huge benefits with Moubarak’s regime.
• Normal people: they want all the benefits in a click of eye without sit-in without revolution, they are a dreamers, but they started to share in 30 of June cause they have had enough with the deception of the Muslim brotherhood.
• Al-qada: the extremist ppl of all time, they just want a blood bath nothing more they are hiding behind Islam and Islam is free from them, they don’t even follow the rules of Islam.
Now let me illustrate the story briefly.
After we kicked Moubarak’s regime there was a period of time when the Old Generals of army controlled everything along with the muslim brotherhood and we the rebels did protested lots of times in Eltahrir Square and the Police and army showed us lots of violence and the muslim brother along with the salafis said that we are a league of anarchies and disbelievers and that we must be shoot down, days passed and the muslim brotherhood took it all after their deals with the old generals “ Tantawy and Anan “ after a while they betrayed the Salfis so they can control everything alone,
the question here why did the old generals handed it over to them so easily ???!!
the answer is the muslim brothhood made a forbidden deal with the fanatic ppl like Al-Quada and they supported those groups with money and weapons they threatened the old generals that if Morsi didn’t win there will be blood bath,
but suddenly a group named ( Tamaroud – Rebels ) started to collect signatures of ppl to down the muslim brotherhood and Morsi as well, and they success to collect over 22 million signatures in 2 months and they called the whole ppl to protest in 30 of June and at that day over 30 million ppl protested against the regime and finally a real super hero named Abd Al-Ftah Al-Sisi he is the Minister of Defense and also the head of the armed forces. This man will be knowing in the history books as the middle east savior. The Muslim brotherhood along with al-Quada and Hamas from Palestine was about to control the whole area if they succeed in Egypt, they are doing now whatever it takes to break our army spreading rumors about the army, playing dirty, they are killing ppl and burning churches, they even sacrifice their supporters to safe their own asses. But thank god the more they deceives the more they lose their supporters,
Right now our army and our Police is cleaning Sinai from Al-Quada. Cause during morsi’s period it was so easy for them to build their Empire.
Special thanks to El-Sisi and the whole army.
Sorry for the elongation.
UP THE SCORPS