Heeey, Curry, my swet friend!!!! Though everything is already said, and you feel better about it now - still I also want to say that I understand your feelings, I also had that sadness imagining that moment, when there will be no Scorpions anymore... and I also couldn't hold my tears, and, like you, I tried not to listen to them, cause their music caused only pain in me then... but I don't know how, it passed itself with the time, maybe because Istarted to take it phylosophycally - that nothing is eternal in this life, and everything ends sooner or later, ... anyway, now I accept this fact very calmly, still enjoy listening to their divine music, looking forward for thier upcoming last shows with the excitement, cause their "the best is yet to come" has really put a hope in my heart, nope,it's even assurance, that it's not the very end of the Scorpions - likee it was said for many times - they just can't give up what is an integral part of their life - so I'm just sure there will be new projects , like Klaus' solo, Schenker Bros, other family reunions with different scorps' members "combinations" - I'm even sure that we'll see them altoghether for many times after they say their official "last good-bye"
So I look positive into the future now
- so I hope these my positive thoughts also will warm you up, my friend
Btw, yep, as for the friendship - this is another great part of my life, connected with the scorps, that brings so much positivism to my life - our friendship - I have so many great friends all over the world thanks to them
- and I want to hope that our friendship won't end after the official endind of the band, that we'll continue our communication no matter what
Moreover I want to believe thatwe'll arrange fos meetings from time to time - even without scorps shows, just for us - to sit toghether, sing scorps' songs, and just enjoy being together
- well, at least I find it to be quite possible for european fosers
But, if I am blessed by God to attend the official last Scorps' show ever - of course I'm sure I'll cry there, as all of the fans, I'm sure - cause it will be very significant and show, overloaded with the strong emotions.... but at the same time those memories will remain in my heart forever! And, once again, I believe that we'll see them again and again after this show as long as they are alive
To resume all above, I'd like to say, Curry, dear, don't be sad - keep looking forward into the future with the positive spirit! cause:
1. Think positive and live in the accordance with the Universe laws, send this positive request to The Space, and it will turn be\ack to you ( well.. I think you know this...
2. Nothing ends in a bad way - if something had a bad end - it means it's not the end! ( sorry, I don't remember the exact quote word-by-word, but I hope I've given the right sence of it